Relaxing holidays for all the family at the Dolomit Family Hotels in the Puster Valley under the Kronplatz.
Holidays made easy.
We hope you can enjoy your most relaxing and carefree family holiday ever.
And it all begins at home, right after the straightforward booking process, as you are packing your bags. We have put together the most important information about our Dolomit Family Hotels for you. So, to make sure your suitcase is not too heavy and that packing is nice and easy, we offer a wide range of inclusive services. Just take a look.
- Spacious family suites and rooms with an exclusive feeling of wellbeing
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi internet access
- Underground parking
- Extensive Vital breakfast buffet with local, seasonal high-quality produce (7:30-11:00 am)
- Hot food for children served at lunchtime (12.30 pm-1:30 pm)
- Constantly changing lunch buffet for adults (from 12:30 pm)
- Homemade, hearty cake buffet in the afternoon (until 5:00 pm)
- Daily 4-5 course gourmet menu, in part with our own farm produce, with salad and cheese buffet
- Dishes suitable for allergy-sufferers and gluten-free products from Dr. Schär
- Varied, healthy children’s menu
- Freshly prepared baby foods
- Non-alcoholic drinks from the Pino spring
- Weekly gala evening with live music
- Supervised children’s meals in the Pino-Land area
- Baby package: travel cot, grille to prevent falls, bottle warmer, kettle, baby bath, nappy bucket, changing mat, potty, kid’s toilet seat, stool, baby carrier, high chairs, baby buggy, baby monitor
- Bike rental with child seats (please bring your own helmets)
- Children’s programme with handicrafts, painting, face painting, various themed days, Familix Nature Programme with mini-nature detectives, night hikes, archery and much more besides…
- Our own farm with rabbits, dwarf goats, ponies and pigs
- Fitness room with modern Technogym equipment and views of the mountains
- Bathrobes for the whole family, towels and slippers in all sizes
- Holiday Pass – free travel by bus and train throughout South Tyrol
Arrival and departure
Rooms can be occupied from 1:00 pm. Please vacate your room by 10:00 am at the latest on your day of departure.
Reservations are considered as fixed bookings once you have paid a deposit of €500.00 by bank transfer to us within 10 days of your booking or have communicated the number and expiry date of your credit card (the deposit of €500.00 will then be deducted from your credit card).
This deposit may be retained as a cancellation fee unless you take out Dolomit Family travel cancellation insurance.
Raiffeisenkasse Rasen, IBAN: IT 53 N 08035 58730 000303001741
Swift: RZSB IT 21305
Raiffeisenkasse Rasen, IBAN: IT 80 N 08035 58730 000303002225
Swift: RZSB IT 21305
The prices quoted are net of the €2.10 tourist tax* per person (from 14 years) per day, to be paid on departure. *Statutory tourism levy (“Municipal Tourism Levy”, Prov. Law no. 9 of 16.05.2012)
You are welcome to pay your hotel bill in cash (for cash payments of up to €2,999). We also accept payment by cheque, Visa and Mastercard as well as Eurocard for cashless payments. We regret that we cannot accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
If you would like to pay your hotel bill by bank transfer, the amount should reach our account by the date of your departure.
Your four-legged friends should not miss out on the family holiday!
The daily charge for pets is €15. Please note that pets are not permitted in the dining, children’s or wellness areas.
Please let us know 24 hours beforehand If you are unable to keep your agreed wellness appointment, otherwise we will have to make a charge of 50% of the price for cancelling the booked beauty treatment.
Dolomit Family travel cancellation insurance
Travel cancellation free of charge: for just €3.00 per person per holiday day booked, you can cover all cancellation costs in the event of illness, accident requiring hospitalisation, significant property loss (fire or theft) or property damage (hotel, apartment) for all children, siblings, parents and grandparents.
In all cases a certificate issued by the attending physician or law enforcement officer must be provided. Dolomit Family travel cancellation insurance covers all cancellation costs before the start of your holiday, but not in the event of late arrivals or early departures.
Please notify us specifically if you do not want to make use of this service.
Due to the current difficult situation, we have relaxed our cancellation conditions. Should a journey not be possible due to the corona virus (entry ban, renewed lockdown, corona infection), a free cancellation is possible.
The following charges will be made if your booking is cancelled and Dolomit Family travel cancellation insurance has not been taken out:
- Up to 30 days before arrival: the deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee
- 29 days to 3 days before arrival: 70%
- from 2 days: 100%
Late arrivals and/or early departures will be charged at 100% for all days booked. Unused services, in particular meals, cannot be refunded.